How architects use MADE BY ARCHITECTS?
MADE BY ARCHITECTS combines research and documentation of buildings in one tool. Everybody contributes photos and texts, so that all members can think outside of the box.
A summary of the most important features:
- search by categories for buildings and rooms
- search on a map
- upload buildings and save images in original resolution
- upload per Drag and Drop and automatically extract existing metadata
- set images to private mode
- share your last experiences as a day blog
- decide which images will automatically be uploaded to your pinterest-board
- create a print collection to download as zip or print as pdf
- collect favorites on lists
- use the buildings as KML for Google Earth or other apps
- setup your own profile
How can MADE BY ARCHITECTS be free without advertising and huge amounts of data?
SURROUNDING is a non-profit association and has no commercial interests.
At the moment we have collected over 2800 buildings across 8000 photos. In addition, there are over 18000 suggestions of buildings waiting to be added.
All this effort was possible because of a dedicated team which spent their free time establishing the platform since 2016.
How do we guarantee the quality of surrounding?
We only accept entries of buildings which exist, have existed in the past or are just built. Some metadata like address is necessary. Every submission will be approved by our team.
If you encounter any error in the metadata, feel free to contact us.